Summer Residence Club
Why The White Mountains?
With miles of hiking trails right out your front door, surrounded by high mountain peaks, Lincoln-Woodstock is a summer playground for you and your family. The area is a basecamp to some of the best hiking, biking and golfing in New England and the region offers plenty of opportunities to make memories with your family, it's easy to understand why RiverWalk has become one of the premier destinations in New England for vacation ownership.
“RiverWalk gives us a mountain escape, a place to entertain friends and a place to create family memories, all in a place that we love.”
The grand new RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain operates as both a condo hotel and a second home with a limited amount summer seasonal units available for ownership. Owning at RiverWalk means more time with the family, hiking the trails and no time maintaining the yard and fixing the pipes. Find out why some of our owners chose ownership.
Experience Extraordinary at RiverWalk with these ownership benefits:
- Six months of ownership: May to November.
- Spacious residential suites with full kitchens and luxury furnishings.
- Care-free accommodations with included property maintenance.
- Unique on-site amenities including restaurant, spa, winery, gym, pools, full service concierge and much more.
- Exclusive Owners' Lounge, with large screen TV, pool table, and relaxing fireplace.
- Rental program operated by the resort.
- More on why owners choose RiverWalk.