Looking FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AT THE NEWEST GRAND LUXURY RESORT IN NEW ENGLAND? COME join our extraordinary team!
We offer a fun and rewarding atmosphere, growth opportunity, incentives, employee of the month & year awards and giveaways for teamwork and appreciation for outstanding contribution! NH's Leading Resort (awarded by the World Travel Organization in 2020) has so much to offer. So don't wait! Come be part of an award-winning team!
- Health insurance
- Employee & family lodging discounts
- Restaurant, spa & winery discounts
- Flexible schedule
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off incl. vacation, personal & holiday pay
- Referral program
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
2ND SHIFT MANAGER ON DUTY - FULL TIME
This is a full-time year round, 2nd shift supervisory position. The right candidate will display excellent customer service, supervisory and critical thinking skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolving any guest service issues needing a manager. Ensuring that the highest standards of service is always provided
- Learning basic functions of each department to effectively provide support and supervision to all employees
- Ensuring that employees are completing all assigned work
- Routine property walks both inside and outside
- Monitoring activity at the Resort’s amenities including: Game room, Fitness room, Pool and Ice rink
- Ensuring that established Covid guidelines/policies are being practiced by employees and guests
- Responding to any noise or room issues
- Responding to any emergency situations
- Heading the Pet Committee – as necessary
- Being an active member of the safety committee
- Assisting in shuttle driving as needed
- Assisting in all special events and Ice Rink performances
- Coordinating s’mores activity during active months
- Completing and distributing reports daily via email
- Assist in delivering items to owners/guests during very busy times
- Fill in as needed around the resort to ensure operations run smoothly
- Report any needed maintenance requests and assist with keeping the ground clean and orderly
- Complete a nightly report and distribute via email
- Other administrative tasks as needed and assigned
- Guest Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay: From $17 - $19 per hour
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE - FULL TIME
Supports the Engineering department by maintaining facility, grounds, and all mechanical equipment, systems and spaces throughout the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities: Under the general direction of the Chief Facilities Manager and the direct supervision of the Assistant Chief Engineer and within established policies and procedures, the incumbent performs the following functions:
- Performs basic building maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Snow removal
- Other maintenance related tasks as assigned
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Basic electrical, carpentry, painting, facility maintenance experience preferred.
Experience: One to three years in building maintenance or similar positions. Pool maintenance a plus but will train. Snow removal / plowing experience a plus.
- Building Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Pay: From $14 per hour
Front Desk Associate - FULL TIME - 2nd Shift
Seeking a detail-oriented employee with a positive attitude who has strong customer service, organizational and computer skills. This is a year round full time position with lots of great benefits and employee perks. Excellent opportunity to join a growing Resort with future opportunities for professional growth.
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay: From $14 per hour
HOUSEKEEPER - FULL TIME
Candidates should have cleaning experience in hospitality or retail setting, able to work in a fast paced environment and having great customer service skills is a must. Excellent opportunity to join a growing Resort with future opportunities for professional growth.
Pay: From $13 - $14 per hour plus gratuities
3 Ways to Get Started
1. You have a resume with work history and references. Complete this short form and attach your resume.
2. You want to apply online, but don't have a resume. Complete this online application with your work history and references.
3. You have a question that you would like to speak with us about before you fill out an application. Fill out the quick form below and we would be happy to hear from you!