Looking FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AT THE NEWEST GRAND LUXURY RESORT IN NEW ENGLAND? COME join our extraordinary team!
We offer a fun and rewarding atmosphere, growth opportunity, incentives, employee of the month & year awards and giveaways for teamwork and appreciation for outstanding contribution! NH's Leading Resort (awarded by the World Travel Organization in 2020) has so much to offer. So don't wait! Come be part of an award-winning team!
- Health insurance
- Employee & family lodging discounts
- Restaurant, spa & winery discounts
- Flexible schedule
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off incl. vacation, personal & holiday pay
- Referral program
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Front OFFICE MANAGER - FULL TIME
Apply your outgoing personality and ability to train and connect with others to create extraordinary guest experiences one day at a time! As a Front Office Manager, you will be the first impression for our guests upon arrival and throughout their stay, you will lead by example and champion the guest services team to build lasting impressions and guest loyalty.
To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. Two years of customer service experience at a managerial level is required. Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekend and holiday coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee training, coaching, mentoring and scheduling for the front office team; to include Front Desk, Reservations and Seasonal Activities Coordinator Proactively foster relationships with owners and repeat rental guests to develop loyalty and maintain a high level of satisfaction.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve guest issues to their satisfaction.
- Supervise ordering and inventory for front office supplies within budget guidelines.
- Handle continuous requests in a fast-paced environment by coordinating with other departments to ensure all guest requests are met.
- Ensure all front desk checklists and procedures are followed and review daily work to confirm it is error-free.
- Rotating Manager on Duty shifts.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures and be able to post and reconcile charges applied to guest receipts.
- Support the goals of the resort through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Salary: $40,000 - $44,000
Front Desk Associates - FULL TIME & part time
Seeking detail-oriented employees with positive attitudes who have customer service, organizational and computer skills. These are year round positions with lots of great benefits and employee perks. Excellent opportunity to join a growing Resort with future opportunities for professional growth.
- Front Desk: 1 year (preferred, but not necessary)
Pay: From $14 per hour
3 Ways to Get Started
1. You have a resume with work history and references. Complete this short form and attach your resume.
2. You want to apply online, but don't have a resume. Complete this online application with your work history and references.
3. You have a question that you would like to speak with us about before you fill out an application. Fill out the quick form below and we would be happy to hear from you!