Looking FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AT THE NEWEST GRAND LUXURY RESORT IN NEW ENGLAND? COME join our extraordinary team!
We offer a fun and rewarding atmosphere, growth opportunity, incentives, employee of the month & year awards and giveaways for teamwork and appreciation for outstanding contribution! NH's Leading Resort (awarded by the World Travel Organization in 2020) has so much to offer. So don't wait! Come be part of an award-winning team!
- Health insurance
- Employee & family lodging discounts
- Restaurant, spa & winery discounts
- Flexible schedule
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off incl. vacation, personal & holiday pay
- Referral program
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
adventure concierge - full time
Responsible for the guest/owner experience from pre-arrival communication until they leave the property at the end of their stay. He/She will plan any activities that the guest/owner requests and make recommendations based on the preferences of the guests/owners. He/She will ensure the guests/owners have everything they need in their units and proactively anticipate their needs so their expectations are exceeded throughout their entire stay.
The Adventure Concierge is responsible for creating customer delight in every interaction. This person will oversee the overall guest/owner experience and will have the ability to assist guests/owners with any concerns or questions they may have during their stay. They will have a guest/owner focus and work to exceed their expectations. They will work in a team environment to ensure a seamless guest/owner
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
- Makes guest reservations for restaurants, tours, and other forms of entertainment when requested. Obtains necessary tickets and provides directions to facilities.
- Coordinate seasonal resort activities and holiday weekend events such as sleigh rides, poolside events, Kidz Kove summer activities & BBQ’s, VIP Meet & Greet events and outdoor summer movies series.
- Produce weekly activity calendar and coordinates the events as needed.
- Coordinates guest requests for amenities, special services or turndown services.
- Contacts guest and owners prior to arrival via email and phone for any special needs or request.
- Communicates with front desk, housekeeping and engineering as appropriate to assist on-property guests.
- Handle social media marketing including 2-3 weekly Facebook posts.
- Have the ability to work independently and make the necessary decisions to resolve guest concerns.
- Coordinates guest service programs with other local businesses (in-room grocery delivery, paint nights, etc.).
Experience: One year Hospitality and/or Guest Services preferred, but not necessary
Pay: From $18.00 per hour based upon experience plus gratuities
Front Desk Associates - FULL TIME & part time
Seeking detail-oriented employees with positive attitudes who have customer service, organizational and computer skills. These are year round positions with lots of great benefits and employee perks. Excellent opportunity to join a growing Resort with future opportunities for professional growth.
Experience: One year Front Desk preferred, but not necessary
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
maintenance engineer - 1st shift Full TImE
Supports the Engineering department by maintaining facility, grounds, and all mechanical equipment, systems and spaces throughout the facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the general direction of the Chief Facilities Manager and the direct supervision of the Assistant Chief Engineer and within established policies and procedures, the incumbent performs the following functions:
- Performs basic building maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Snow removal
- Other maintenance related tasks as assigned
Basic electrical, carpentry, painting, facility maintenance experience preferred.
Experience: One to three years in building maintenance or similar positions. Pool maintenance & snow plowing a plus, but will train.
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
housekeepers - full time & part time
These are highly respected, full-time and part-time, year-round housekeeping positions. We offer excellent working conditions and a wide range of benefits such as personal and holiday pay accrual starting after 60 days and insurance eligibility after 90 days, 1 week vacation after a year of employment. Candidates should have cleaning experience in hospitality or retail setting, able to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent customer service skills is a must. Excellent opportunity to join a growing Resort with future opportunities for professional growth.
Excellent team and working environment. Great pay, fun atmosphere and flexible schedules.
Experience: One year Housekeeping preferred, but not necessary
Pay: From $14.00 per hour plus gratuities
3 Ways to Get Started
1. You have a resume with work history and references. Complete this short form and attach your resume.
2. You want to apply online, but don't have a resume. Complete this online application with your work history and references.
3. You have a question that you would like to speak with us about before you fill out an application. Fill out the quick form below and we would be happy to hear from you!